<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28929668?origin\x3dhttps://fantasy-made-real.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



blog header


disclaimer
welcome to nandra's blog. if you find it worth your time to stay, then please do. if not then get the hell out of here.

and you are visitor number:
website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

his girl friday.

polaroid,poladroid,beach

it's nandra. they also call her nashz, the history of such name is way too long to elaborate in this little space. she's seventeen. she's a she. she lives a typical metropolitan lifestyle in the capital of Indonesia. she's currently in her senior year of high school, enduring the second and last year of IB Diploma Programme that's totally ruining her life slowly. but she thinks the whole suffering would give her some sort of advantage in the (scarily) near future. she's a CISVer and lovin' every bit of it. oh, she also very much enjoys mango juice, she'd even prefer it than OJ haha. and while we're at it, yes, she might be random from time to time. she wishes you'd be quite patient about it. :)

♥
reading
writing
ear-friendly songs
pop art
photography
adobe photoshop cs3
Grey's Anatomy
McSteamy :)
John O'Callaghan :)
novels by J.K Rowling, Judy Blume, Melissa de la Cruz & Sitta Karina

scream and shout.



lovelies.
manda ♥ febry ♥ rama ♥ op ♥ filza ♥ anya ♥ alvie ♥ mita ♥ ichel ♥ naiida ♥ della ♥ sevira ♥ icha! ♥ sarriiee ♥ rené ♥ cla ♥ rena ♥ sally ♥ mich ♥ ruben ♥ ray ♥ feli ♥ caren ♥ monica ♥ rina ♥

favoured.
ms. karina's page ♠ ms. dessen's page ♠ ms. dessen's blog ♠ ms. rowling's page ♠ ms. dee's page ♠ billbeckett's page ♠ blogskin ♠ prambors ♠ MTV EXIT ♠ thinkMTV ♠ postsecret ♠ perez hilton ♠ teen reads ♠ kambing jantan ♠ Mr.A-Z ♠ overword ♠ hrrrthrrr ♠ crushd. ♠ dave horvitz ♠ ngupingjakarta ♠

iTeddy :)
iTeddy the music-playing bear luuurves music. he listens to it all day long! :p


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

yesterday.
the one thing i've left unsaid.
let's time travel.
the conversation.
downpour.
11/11
shut
stereotyping is inescapable
unproductive.
so fuggin random
I must be okay with this.

yesteryear.
May 2006 ♣ June 2006 ♣ July 2006 ♣ August 2006 ♣ September 2006 ♣ October 2006 ♣ November 2006 ♣ December 2006 ♣ January 2007 ♣ February 2007 ♣ March 2007 ♣ April 2007 ♣ May 2007 ♣ June 2007 ♣ July 2007 ♣ August 2007 ♣ September 2007 ♣ October 2007 ♣ November 2007 ♣ December 2007 ♣ January 2008 ♣ February 2008 ♣ March 2008 ♣ April 2008 ♣ May 2008 ♣ June 2008 ♣ July 2008 ♣ August 2008 ♣ September 2008 ♣ October 2008 ♣ November 2008 ♣ December 2008 ♣ January 2009 ♣ February 2009 ♣ March 2009 ♣ April 2009 ♣ May 2009 ♣ June 2009 ♣ July 2009 ♣ August 2009 ♣ September 2009 ♣ October 2009 ♣ November 2009 ♣ December 2009 ♣ January 2010 ♣ February 2010 ♣ March 2010 ♣ April 2010 ♣ May 2010 ♣

categorised.
thankyous.

© nandra 2009
tutorials from [link]
hosted by blogger
Thursday, December 03, 2009 // 9:03 PM
own it up!

PostSecret: Confessions on Life, Death and God from Frank Warren on Vimeo.


"You know all those books I had but I don't let you read? It's just all these love poems that are about you."

I think she was one of the bravest amongst these people. I could never own up to the fact that I really care about someone out there and I make poems about them. Amongst those people in the video, I found some of their secrets to be mine as well. I didn't quite realise that it was actually mine.

Ever since I found out about Frank Warren's Postsecret project, I have been continually inspired in one way or the other. But one of the greatest impact about his project is that I actually found a piece of myself amongst a total stranger's secret. It somehow makes me feel a little less alone. There's comfort in that.

I think it takes real courage to own up to your own secrets. I think this is a really great visualisation of Frank Warren's great work. And I really envy those people who are filmed in this video. I greatly envy their courage to accept their own limitations and actually tell it to millions of other people out there.

I don't think I have such courage yet. But I'm bound to find it sooner or later.
Wish me luck :)

Labels: