<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28929668?origin\x3dhttp://fantasy-made-real.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



blog header


disclaimer
welcome to nandra's blog. if you find it worth your time to stay, then please do. if not then get the hell out of here.

and you are visitor number:
website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

his girl friday.

polaroid,poladroid,beach

it's nandra. they also call her nashz, the history of such name is way too long to elaborate in this little space. she's seventeen. she's a she. she lives a typical metropolitan lifestyle in the capital of Indonesia. she's currently in her senior year of high school, enduring the second and last year of IB Diploma Programme that's totally ruining her life slowly. but she thinks the whole suffering would give her some sort of advantage in the (scarily) near future. she's a CISVer and lovin' every bit of it. oh, she also very much enjoys mango juice, she'd even prefer it than OJ haha. and while we're at it, yes, she might be random from time to time. she wishes you'd be quite patient about it. :)

♥
reading
writing
ear-friendly songs
pop art
photography
adobe photoshop cs3
Grey's Anatomy
McSteamy :)
John O'Callaghan :)
novels by J.K Rowling, Judy Blume, Melissa de la Cruz & Sitta Karina

scream and shout.



lovelies.
manda ♥ febry ♥ rama ♥ op ♥ filza ♥ anya ♥ alvie ♥ mita ♥ ichel ♥ naiida ♥ della ♥ sevira ♥ icha! ♥ sarriiee ♥ rené ♥ cla ♥ rena ♥ sally ♥ mich ♥ ruben ♥ ray ♥ feli ♥ caren ♥ monica ♥ rina ♥

favoured.
ms. karina's page ♠ ms. dessen's page ♠ ms. dessen's blog ♠ ms. rowling's page ♠ ms. dee's page ♠ billbeckett's page ♠ blogskin ♠ prambors ♠ MTV EXIT ♠ thinkMTV ♠ postsecret ♠ perez hilton ♠ teen reads ♠ kambing jantan ♠ Mr.A-Z ♠ overword ♠ hrrrthrrr ♠ crushd. ♠ dave horvitz ♠ ngupingjakarta ♠

iTeddy :)
iTeddy the music-playing bear luuurves music. he listens to it all day long! :p


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

yesterday.
First Day ;p
T-1 Day...
Picky Nandra. Hehe. :D
Mixed ;p
'08!
While I wait for the clock to strike 12...
The Last 2 Weeks... ;p
Driving Lessons ;p
Not-so-pointless Nostalgic
OK. I KNOW. i'm supposed to be studying. but my in...

yesteryear.
May 2006 ♣ June 2006 ♣ July 2006 ♣ August 2006 ♣ September 2006 ♣ October 2006 ♣ November 2006 ♣ December 2006 ♣ January 2007 ♣ February 2007 ♣ March 2007 ♣ April 2007 ♣ May 2007 ♣ June 2007 ♣ July 2007 ♣ August 2007 ♣ September 2007 ♣ October 2007 ♣ November 2007 ♣ December 2007 ♣ January 2008 ♣ February 2008 ♣ March 2008 ♣ April 2008 ♣ May 2008 ♣ June 2008 ♣ July 2008 ♣ August 2008 ♣ September 2008 ♣ October 2008 ♣ November 2008 ♣ December 2008 ♣ January 2009 ♣ February 2009 ♣ March 2009 ♣ April 2009 ♣ May 2009 ♣ June 2009 ♣ July 2009 ♣ August 2009 ♣ September 2009 ♣ October 2009 ♣ November 2009 ♣ December 2009 ♣ January 2010 ♣ February 2010 ♣ March 2010 ♣ April 2010 ♣ May 2010 ♣

categorised.
thankyous.

© nandra 2009
tutorials from [link]
hosted by blogger
Wednesday, January 09, 2008 // 10:12 PM

Right.
I dunno what to write. But deep down inside, I have lots to say. How come I can't write it down? A few moments ago, I thought I was ready for some revelation.
Turns out to be harder than I thought it would be. Not the writing part, the revelation part. A few moments ago, I thought I had the guts for it
It doesn't seem so.
Maybe some other time?
Can revelation wait?
Must you wait until you're ready?
But then, what is it that I want to disclose.
Perhaps it's not something appropriate to be written in this blog? Hmmm...
I wonder...
Do you?
Can I ask you one question... What is revelation to you? Is it an act of courage? Or despair?
Tell me, I would love to know what you think...
Just drop a tag and tell me what you think about it...

Right, maybe I'll stop here for a while.
Maybe I'll find the light at the end of the tunnel after lying down and staring at the ceiling. Haha.
Ciao!

<3

Labels: